Am raising the bar high. Not limiting my God. He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly.
Today, God asked me to step aside and watch my life as a movie from an outsider point of view.
- Those who envy you what would they say
- Those who look up to you as a role model what would they see
- Those who are thankful for your live what would they say
- Those aspiring to be you, what would they say.
- Those God has ensure they are alive to witness your victory, what would they see.
- Your critics, what would they be saying about your accomplishments
- Those who knew the old you, are they in awe of who you have become…
In short, we are truly and mightly blessed.
God had already done exceedingly abundantly beyond what we could ask or imagine.
My prayer this lent season is nothing but Thanksgiving from the cross to this very moment am writing this.
Mark. 5:19. .. Tell them everything the Lord has done for you…..
Psalm 22:22. …and testify the wonderful things God has done.
Psalms 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord
Lord,. Forgive me for all the times I never saw your wondrous works in my life and wallowed in sorrow and worry, when all along you were holding me tight and loving me.
In Jesus name amen.
Have a thankful day